Add a touch of premium decorative style to your home with our hooked-wool chair pad, which comes with a cotton backing for added durability. Skilled craftsmen hand-hook the chair pad using 100% natural wool, and the artist-designed motifs are the works of accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, including Vermont's highly acclaimed artist, Laura Megroz.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Headquartered in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our chair pads are made with 100% natural wool that is hand-hooked with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative seat cover that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to kitchen and dining room chairs, as well as rocking chairs and wood-based seating in family rooms, dens, and living rooms.
- Our handcrafted chair pads are produced from 100% premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability.
- Our stunning collection of chair pads are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming design that depicts scenes with dogs, sunflowers, pinecones, bees, bears, hens, trees, and more.
- Our chair pad’s natural wool is long lasting and adds a comfortable cushioning to hard chairs.
- Our wool chairpads can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.
There are no reviews yet